Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Affin IB Research maintains Buy on Globetronics, raises target price to RM3.50

Go down

Affin IB Research maintains Buy on Globetronics, raises target price to RM3.50 Empty Affin IB Research maintains Buy on Globetronics, raises target price to RM3.50

Post by Cals Thu 22 Aug 2013, 09:01

Affin IB Research maintains Buy on Globetronics, raises target price to RM3.50
Business & Markets 2013
Written by theedgemalaysia.com
Thursday, 22 August 2013 08:46

KUALA LUMPUR (Aug 22): Affin IB Research has maintained its Buy rating on Globetronics at RM2.75 with a higher target price of RM3.50 (from RM2.83) after lifting its valuation multiples to 15x from 12x.
In a note Thursday, the research house said the higher PE multiple, in its view, was justified given: 1) Globetonic's strong fundamentals (cash rich, improved earnings quality and better earnings visibility); 2) still decent valuations underpinned by its strong EPS annual growth of 41%-42% for FY12-FY13 respectively.
“We project a FY14 EPS growth of 23%; and 3) investors flocking to better quality TECHNOLOGY [] related stocks (vis-a-vis Unisem and MPI which used to be the sector bellwethers).
“Outlook remains exciting as management positions themselves to become a sensor product powerhouse. Dividend yields are also attractive at 7% for FY14. Maintain Buy,” it said.
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Male Join date : 2011-09-08
Comments : “My plan of trading was sound enough and won oftener that it lost. If I had stuck to it I’️d have been right perhaps as often as seven out of ten times.”
Stock Exposure : Technical Analysis / Fundamental Analysis / Mental Analysis

Back to top Go down