Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WCT 2Q net profit jumps 43%, interim div 3.5 sen

Go down

WCT 2Q net profit jumps 43%, interim div 3.5 sen Empty WCT 2Q net profit jumps 43%, interim div 3.5 sen

Post by Cals Fri 23 Aug 2013, 04:21

WCT 2Q net profit jumps 43%, interim div 3.5 sen
Business & Markets 2013
Written by Shalini Kumar of theedgemalaysia.com
Thursday, 22 August 2013 19:14

KUALA LUMPUR (Aug 22): WCT Holdings Bhd recorded a 43% jump in its net profit of RM56.7 million for the second quarter ended June 30, compared with RM39.5 million in the previous corresponding quarter.

In a statement with Bursa Malaysia today, the group said the boost in earnings came from the higher revenues and operational profits recorded in its civil engineering and CONSTRUCTION [] segment as well as the property development and investment segment.

The company also proposed an interim dividend of 3.5 sen per share.

For the six months ended June 30, WCT posted a net profit of RM99.9 million, on the back of RM973.4 million in revenue.

Looking ahead, the group said it expects to achieve "satisfactory" results for the 2013 financial year ending Dec 31, on the continuous implementation of the Economic Transformation Programme.
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Male Join date : 2011-09-08
Comments : “My plan of trading was sound enough and won oftener that it lost. If I had stuck to it I’️d have been right perhaps as often as seven out of ten times.”
Stock Exposure : Technical Analysis / Fundamental Analysis / Mental Analysis

Back to top Go down