Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Westports bumi IPO shares priced at RM2.50

Go down

Westports bumi IPO shares priced at RM2.50 Empty Westports bumi IPO shares priced at RM2.50

Post by Cals Sat 24 Aug 2013, 23:38

Published: Saturday August 24, 2013 MYT 12:00:00 AM 
Updated: Saturday August 24, 2013 MYT 7:31:57 AM

Westports bumi IPO shares priced at RM2.50

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Westports’ IPO, expected by October , would be Malaysia’s second larges t this year.

KUALA LUMPUR: Westports Malaysia Sdn Bhd, the operator of the country’s busiest port, has offered shares in its initial public offering (IPO) to bumiputra investors at RM2.50 apiece, sources said.
The IPO, expected by October, would be Malaysia’s second largest this year after the planned RM2.4bil initial share sale by UMW Oil & Gas Bhd in the fourth quarter.
Based on a price of RM2.50, the total 813.19 million shares Westports plans to sell would be worth about RM2.03bil, according to Reuters calculations.
About 392.15 million shares are reserved for bumiputra investors.
The final pricing of the IPO was expected around end-September, one of the sources said.
Westports officials were not immediately available for comment.
The draft prospectus that the company had filed previously to regulators did not give any details on the size of the listing or the timeframe of the IPO process.
Credit SuisseGoldman Sachs and Maybank Investment are the three joint global coordinators. Bank of America Merrill LynchCredit SuisseGoldman SachsHSBCand RHB Investment are the bookrunners. — Reuters
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Male Join date : 2011-09-08
Comments : “My plan of trading was sound enough and won oftener that it lost. If I had stuck to it I’️d have been right perhaps as often as seven out of ten times.”
Stock Exposure : Technical Analysis / Fundamental Analysis / Mental Analysis

Back to top Go down