Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IRCB to get capital injection

Go down

IRCB to get capital injection Empty IRCB to get capital injection

Post by Cals Wed 04 Sep 2013, 07:22

Published: Wednesday September 4, 2013 MYT 12:00:00 AM 
Updated: Wednesday September 4, 2013 MYT 6:58:28 AM

IRCB to get capital injection

PETALING JAYA: Integrated Rubber Corp Bhd (IRCB) will get a capital injection by investors Cheang Poy Ken and Keen Setup Sdn Bhd for RM44.8mil for its debt settlement.
IRCB is also expected to enter into a debt-settlement agreement with Malayan Banking BhdMaybank Islamic BhdAmbank (M) Bhd and CIMB Bank Bhd for the full and final settlement of all amounts of borrowing or indebtedness or liability including without limitation principal, interest, costs, charges or expenses or other liabilities up till the settlement date owed.
“The lenders shall then cancel or withdraw any demand or proceedings made for any claims under their respective credit facilities prior to the date of the debt settlement agreement, if any,” its statement at Bursa Malaysia said.
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Male Join date : 2011-09-08
Comments : “My plan of trading was sound enough and won oftener that it lost. If I had stuck to it I’️d have been right perhaps as often as seven out of ten times.”
Stock Exposure : Technical Analysis / Fundamental Analysis / Mental Analysis

Back to top Go down