Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Daya unit bags RM100m-RM176m charter contract

Go down

Daya unit bags RM100m-RM176m charter contract Empty Daya unit bags RM100m-RM176m charter contract

Post by Cals Thu 05 Sep 2013, 01:18

Daya unit bags RM100m-RM176m charter contract
Business & Markets 2013
Written by Ho Wah Foon of theedgemalaysia.com
Wednesday, 04 September 2013 19:20

KUALA LUMPUR (Sept 4): DAYA MATERIALS BHD [] announced that its sub-subsidiary, Daya OCI (Labuan) Ltd (DOCIL), has entered into another Charter Party contract with Technip Norge AS of Norway to appoint DOCIL as a contractor for the provision of second offshore subsea CONSTRUCTION [] vessel.

Services will also include providing a range of offshore services on a long-term charter basis for the North Sea and North Atlantic Regions.

Daya Offshore Construction Sdn. Bhd., another wholly-owned subsidiary of Daya Materials, will be executing the Charter on behalf of DOCIL.

The Charter is for 100 days to 175 days per year for 3 years, commencing in 2014 with options to extend further up until 2020.

“The estimate value of the Charter ranges from RM100 million to RM176 million, depending on the actual utilisation,” Daya told Bursa Malaysia in a filing.

The company said the contract and the successful implementation of the Charter are expected “to contribute positively towards DMB Group’s earnings and net assets for the period of the Charter”.
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Male Join date : 2011-09-08
Comments : “My plan of trading was sound enough and won oftener that it lost. If I had stuck to it I’️d have been right perhaps as often as seven out of ten times.”
Stock Exposure : Technical Analysis / Fundamental Analysis / Mental Analysis

Back to top Go down