Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Khairussaleh resigns from Bank Internasional Indonesia

Go down

Khairussaleh resigns from Bank Internasional Indonesia Empty Khairussaleh resigns from Bank Internasional Indonesia

Post by Cals Thu 05 Sep 2013, 01:29

Published: Wednesday September 4, 2013 MYT 3:49:00 PM
Updated: Wednesday September 4, 2013 MYT 3:52:21 PM
Khairussaleh resigns from Bank Internasional Indonesia

KUALA LUMPUR: The president director of Malayan Banking Bhd's PT Bank Internasional Indonesia Tbk (BII) Datuk Khairussaleh Ramli has resigned and he expected to take up the position of deputy CEO of RHB Bank Bhd.

Maybank said on Wednesday he had resigned from BII and would return to Malaysia for personal reasons.

Khairussaleh was appointed by shareholders as BII president director in January 2012.

News reports said RHB Bank would be appointing Khairussaleh Ramli to the new position of deputy chief executive officer.

BII president commissioner Tan Sri Megat Zaharuddin Megat Mohd Nor, who is also Maybank chairman, said he was sad to hear Khairussaleh's decision, especially after noting his contributions to grow BII in the Maybank Group.

"But we have to respect his personal wishes," he said.

Megat Zaharuddin said an interim officer-in-charge, Thila Nadason, currently the BII finance director, was appointed to handle the company's day-to-day operations.
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Male Join date : 2011-09-08
Comments : “My plan of trading was sound enough and won oftener that it lost. If I had stuck to it I’️d have been right perhaps as often as seven out of ten times.”
Stock Exposure : Technical Analysis / Fundamental Analysis / Mental Analysis

Back to top Go down