Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RHB Capital waiting for right time to name deputy CEO

Go down

RHB Capital waiting for right time to name deputy CEO Empty RHB Capital waiting for right time to name deputy CEO

Post by Cals Fri 06 Sep 2013, 08:57

Published: Friday September 6, 2013 MYT 12:00:00 AM 
Updated: Friday September 6, 2013 MYT 7:25:54 AM

RHB Capital waiting for right time to name deputy CEO

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Khairussaleh Ramli

KUALA LUMPUR: RHB Capital Bhd will make the necessary announcements on the appointment of its deputy chief executive officer (CEO) “when the time is right,” said its managing director Kellee Kam.
When approached by journalists here yesterday, Kam did not want to confirm or deny whether the group’s deputy chief executive officer vacancy would be filled by the former president director of PT Bank Internasional Indonesia (BII) DatukKhairussaleh Ramli.
“I have no comments on this matter.
“We will make the necessary announcements when the time is right.
“At RHB, we constantly look for new talents to join the group in our efforts to grow,” Kam said.
Khairussaleh had just resigned from Maybank’s subsidiary at Indonesia BII to return to Malaysia, citing personal reasons.
Reuters earlier reported that Khairussaleh would be joining RHB as its deputy CEO.
Meanwhile, Kam said RHB would submit the necessary documentation required to the respective regulators for the acquisition of PT Mestika Benua Mas in the next one week.
“After that we will have to wait for their feedback,” he said.
RHB is planning an acquisition of a 40% stake in Bank Mestika for about RM651.13mil.
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Male Join date : 2011-09-08
Comments : “My plan of trading was sound enough and won oftener that it lost. If I had stuck to it I’️d have been right perhaps as often as seven out of ten times.”
Stock Exposure : Technical Analysis / Fundamental Analysis / Mental Analysis

Back to top Go down