Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Maybank IB Research maintains Neutral on banking sector, says lacks near term catalysts

Go down

Maybank IB Research maintains Neutral on banking sector, says lacks near term catalysts Empty Maybank IB Research maintains Neutral on banking sector, says lacks near term catalysts

Post by Cals Fri 06 Sep 2013, 10:47

Maybank IB Research maintains Neutral on banking sector, says lacks near term catalysts
Business & Markets 2013
Written by theedgemalaysia.com
Friday, 06 September 2013 08:48

KUALA LUMPUR (Sept 6): Maybank IB Research has maintained its Neutral rating on the Malaysian banks and said the sector valuations continue to trail the broader market and in this period of uncertainty, Malaysian banks were proving yet to be a safe haven, with the KL Financial Index outperforming its regional peers.

In a note Friday, the research house said there was, however, a lack of catalysts in the near term to provide the impetus for an upward re-rating of the sector.

“Our Buys in the sector, in order of preference, are AMMB, HL Financial Group and HL Bank,” it said.
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Male Join date : 2011-09-08
Comments : “My plan of trading was sound enough and won oftener that it lost. If I had stuck to it I’️d have been right perhaps as often as seven out of ten times.”
Stock Exposure : Technical Analysis / Fundamental Analysis / Mental Analysis

Back to top Go down