Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Affin cuts AirAsia's target price

Go down

Affin cuts AirAsia's target price Empty Affin cuts AirAsia's target price

Post by Cals Fri 06 Sep 2013, 16:16

Affin cuts AirAsia's target price
Business & Markets 2013
Written by Reuters  
Friday, 06 September 2013 15:48

Following is a list of Malaysian stock price target changes denominated in ringgit currency and smaller cap rating changes.
CompanyResearch HouseRatingTargetChanges
AirAsiaAffin InvestmentBuy3.60Cuts TP from 3.80
"We have lowered our 2013-2015 earnings forecast by 5-16 percent on lower load factor as well as lower average fare assumptions. Given the earnings downgrade, our target price has been lowered to 3.60 ringgit per share from 3.80 previously, which is based on an unchanged 12 times 2014 earnings per share (EPS)." 
"We continue to like AirAsia's sound fundamentals, which is backed by its strong operating statistics, as well as the group's regional growth strategy. Over the past one month, the stock has shed by 25 percent. At current price level, the stock is trading at an undemanding 8.6 times 2014 price-to-earnings (PER), which is lower than its 5-year historical PER average of 10 times."
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Male Join date : 2011-09-08
Comments : “My plan of trading was sound enough and won oftener that it lost. If I had stuck to it I’️d have been right perhaps as often as seven out of ten times.”
Stock Exposure : Technical Analysis / Fundamental Analysis / Mental Analysis

Back to top Go down