Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IJM Land set to launch project in London

Go down

IJM Land set to launch project in London Empty IJM Land set to launch project in London

Post by Cals Tue 17 Sep 2013, 02:44

Published: Monday September 16, 2013 MYT 12:00:00 AM 
Updated: Monday September 16, 2013 MYT 6:54:36 AM

IJM Land set to launch project in London
BY DAVID TAN
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Soam says the buyers are anticipated to be from the United Kingdom, the Middle East and the Far East.

GEORGE TOWN: IJM Land Bhd will launch the £280mil (RM1.46bil) Royal Mint Gardens project in London later this month.
Group managing director Datuk Soam Heng Choon told StarBiz that the project, in Royal Mint Street, comprised two phases.
“The first phase comprises three blocks of high-end apartments, selling for £1,100 per sq ft.
“There would be one to three-bedroom studios with built-up areas of between 400 and 1,200 sq ft,” he said.
The second phase comprises a 236-room five-star hotel, 33 hotel serviced apartments, and 79 residential apartments.
“Construction of the first phase is scheduled to start next year and will be completed in 2017.
“In between, we would start work on the second phase,” Soam said.
The Royal Mint Gardens project sits on a 1.09ha site.
Soam said the buyers were anticipated to be from the United Kingdom, the Middle East and the Far East.
“Our pricing of £1,100 per sq ft is very competitive for the location,” he said.
The Royal Mint Gardens project will be launched in Malaysia and London simultaneously on Sept 27, 28 and 29.
On the Pantai Sentral Park mixed development project in Kuala Lumpur, Soam said the project would be on a 23ha site.
“The gross development value is RM2.5bil. We are still working on the master plan,” he said.
No date has been fixed for the launch of Pantai Sentral Park.
Soam said the group had recently launched its I! magazine, which would bring news to its readers on two development projects by IJM Land annually.
“The first issue covered the group’s RM11bil Bandar Rimbayu mixed-development scheme in Shah Alam and the RM2.5bil Pantai Sentral Park mixed development project in Kuala Lumpur, and focused on eco-living and sustainable development projects,” he said.
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Male Join date : 2011-09-08
Comments : “My plan of trading was sound enough and won oftener that it lost. If I had stuck to it I’️d have been right perhaps as often as seven out of ten times.”
Stock Exposure : Technical Analysis / Fundamental Analysis / Mental Analysis

Back to top Go down