Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bursa queries FCW, sees share, warrant spike

Go down

Bursa queries FCW, sees share, warrant spike Empty Bursa queries FCW, sees share, warrant spike

Post by Cals Tue 17 Sep 2013, 17:37

Bursa queries FCW, sees share, warrant spike
Business & Markets 2013
Written by Jeffrey Tan of theedgemalaysia.com
Tuesday, 17 September 2013 17:02

KUALA LUMPUR (Sept 17): Bursa Malaysia Securities Bhd had on today issued an unusual market activity (UMA) query on the limit-up in price of FCW HOLDINGS BHD [] shares and warrants.

At 3.32pm today, diversified entity FCW's shares hiked 28 sen or 30% to RM1.20 with 754,900 shares exchanging hands. At 4.39pm, the stock was traded at RM1.21.

FCW shares had earlier gained as much as 30 sen to RM1.22.

The firm's warrants (FCW-WA and FCW-WB) also rose. At 4.39pm FCW-WB surged 30 sen to its intraday high of 68 sen with 427,000 units done. FCW-WB and the shares were the seventh and eighth largest gainers respectively.

FCW-WA soared 11.5 sen to 12.5 sen with a volume of some 45 million units. The warrant was the bourse's fifth most-active entity.

Bursa said: “In this respect, we advise investors when making their investment decision, to take note of the company’s reply to the UMA query which will be posted on our website under the company announcements".

Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Male Join date : 2011-09-08
Comments : “My plan of trading was sound enough and won oftener that it lost. If I had stuck to it I’️d have been right perhaps as often as seven out of ten times.”
Stock Exposure : Technical Analysis / Fundamental Analysis / Mental Analysis

Back to top Go down