Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 3,700 land lots said to be acquired for Kinrara-Damansara expressway

Go down

Over 3,700 land lots said to be acquired for Kinrara-Damansara expressway Empty Over 3,700 land lots said to be acquired for Kinrara-Damansara expressway

Post by Cals Wed 18 Sep 2013, 13:13

Over 3,700 land lots said to be acquired for Kinrara-Damansara expressway
Business & Markets 2013
Written by Shalini Kumar of theedgemalaysia.com
Wednesday, 18 September 2013 12:53

PETALING JAYA (Sept 18): The Federal Land and Minerals Office has identified 3,784 lots of land within the Petaling district as possible acquisitions for the CONSTRUCTION [] of the RM2.3 billion Kinrara - Damansara Expressway (KiDEx).

During a press conference at his office today, Bukit Gasing assemblyman Rajiv Rishyakaran said the Malaysian Highway Authority (LLM) had a lot of questions to answer since there has been very little news since the initial announcement of the project award in 2011.

"If they have already identified the potential areas for surveyors to visit, it means they must have finalised at least 80% of the plan already. I'm disappointed that LLM did not consult with the MPPJ or the public," he said.

"I hope after this, they will come out and at least brief the public on the finalised route and which land plots will be affected," he added.
Rishyakaran also said that copies of the list with the potentially affected lots were available for residents' viewing at MPPJ as well as at his office in Bukit Gasing.

The areas of the possible affected areas run from Bandar Damansara to Pekan Sungai Penchala, with the bulk of the lots located in Bandar Petaling Jaya and Bandar Petaling Jaya Selatan.

According the original concept map, the proposed 13.5 km highway is meant to connect Pusat Bandar Damansara from the New Klang Valley Expressway Damansara toll plaza to the Bukit Jalil Highway near Kinrara.

Rajiv also expressed his concerns that the height and the width of the highway was not known, and urged LLM as well as the highway concessionaires to come forward with more details.

The construction of the KiDEx highway falls to a consortium comprising Zabima Engineering and Construction Sdn Bhd and rail tracks solutions provider Emrail Sdn Bhd.
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Male Join date : 2011-09-08
Comments : “My plan of trading was sound enough and won oftener that it lost. If I had stuck to it I’️d have been right perhaps as often as seven out of ten times.”
Stock Exposure : Technical Analysis / Fundamental Analysis / Mental Analysis

Back to top Go down