Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wah Seong wins RM232.1m contract from Petronas

Go down

Wah Seong wins RM232.1m contract from Petronas Empty Wah Seong wins RM232.1m contract from Petronas

Post by Cals Fri 20 Sep 2013, 22:37

Wah Seong wins RM232.1m contract from Petronas
Business & Markets 2013
Written by Jeffrey Tan of theedgemalaysia.com
Friday, 20 September 2013 18:17

KUALA LUMPUR (Sept 20): WAH SEONG CORPORATION BHD [] (WSC) announced that via its unit it has been awarded a contract worth RM232.1 million by Petronas Carigali Snd Bhd.

In a filing to the stock exchange, WSC said its Pipe Coating Business unit was awarded the contract for the provision of Anti Corrosion Coating, Internal Flow Coating and Concrete Weight Coating for the EVA-NNM Gas Delivery System (ENGDS) Project.

“The contract is expected to contribute positively to the earnings of the group over the contract period,” said WSC.

WSC stated that the contract involves coating of approximately 250 km of pipes. Activity is expected to commence in the fourth quarter this year and be completed by the second quarter next year.
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Male Join date : 2011-09-08
Comments : “My plan of trading was sound enough and won oftener that it lost. If I had stuck to it I’️d have been right perhaps as often as seven out of ten times.”
Stock Exposure : Technical Analysis / Fundamental Analysis / Mental Analysis

Back to top Go down