Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SBC Corp expects revenue to go up by 40-50% for current financial year

Go down

SBC Corp expects revenue to go up by 40-50% for current financial year Empty SBC Corp expects revenue to go up by 40-50% for current financial year

Post by Cals Wed 25 Sep 2013, 16:44

SBC Corp expects revenue to go up by 40-50% for current financial year
Business & Markets 2013
Written by Bernama
Wednesday, 25 September 2013 16:00

KUALA LUMPUR (Sept 25): SBC Corp Bhd (SCB), a property developer, expects its revenue to increase by 40 to 50 per cent in the financial year ending March 31, 2014, bolstered by its ongoing and upcoming projects.

SCB Managing Director Sia Teong Heng said currently their unbilled sales stood between RM210 million and RM220 million and expects these to contribute to the group's bottomline.

The group has five projects comprising condominiums, shop offices and landed double-storey houses in Kuala Lumpur, Kota Kinabalu and Kuantan.

The group, which has been making inroads into Kota Kinabalu, has embarked on the redevelopment of the Jesselton Waterfront for an estimated gross development value of RM1.8 billion.

The project, on a 6.6ha site, is a joint venture with the Sabah government- linked company, SURIA CAPITAL HOLDINGS BHD [].
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Male Join date : 2011-09-08
Comments : “My plan of trading was sound enough and won oftener that it lost. If I had stuck to it I’️d have been right perhaps as often as seven out of ten times.”
Stock Exposure : Technical Analysis / Fundamental Analysis / Mental Analysis

Back to top Go down