Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Auto equipment makers upbeat

Go down

Auto equipment makers upbeat Empty Auto equipment makers upbeat

Post by Cals Mon 07 Oct 2013, 08:36

Published: Monday October 7, 2013 MYT 12:00:00 AM 
Updated: Monday October 7, 2013 MYT 8:08:28 AM

Auto equipment makers upbeat
BY DAVID TAN DAVIDTAN AND #064;THESTAR.COM.MY

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Pentamaster executive chairman C.B. Chuah (pic) told StarBiz that the group’s semiconductor business would drop by more than 15% this year, compared with last year.

GEORGE TOWN: Two automated equipment manufacturers in Penang are looking to improve their earnings this year, despite the slower global semiconductor market, which generates a substantial percentage of their revenue.
Pentamaster Corp Bhd will look to its glove recycling equipment, light-emitting diode (LED) testers, and radio frequency identification (RFID) software system for markets in Thailand, US, Japan, and Malaysia, which have received encouraging orders so far, to drive the group’s revenue this year.
Vitrox Corp Bhd, which generates 50% of its revenue from the semiconductor industry, is counting on its advanced vision inspection equipment, which comprises the advanced optical inspection and x-ray inspection machine, used to check defects in printed circuit board assembly (PCBA) products to deliver its best result since its inception in 2000.
Pentamaster executive chairman C.B. Chuah (pic) told StarBiz that the group’s semiconductor business would drop by more than 15% this year, compared with last year.
Chuah said the business would contribute 45% to its revenue this year, compared with the usual 60%, due to the uncertainties in the semiconductor market.
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Male Join date : 2011-09-08
Comments : “My plan of trading was sound enough and won oftener that it lost. If I had stuck to it I’️d have been right perhaps as often as seven out of ten times.”
Stock Exposure : Technical Analysis / Fundamental Analysis / Mental Analysis

Back to top Go down