Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sersol unaware of share price plunge

Go down

Sersol unaware of share price plunge Empty Sersol unaware of share price plunge

Post by Cals Wed 09 Oct 2013, 01:44

Published: Tuesday October 8, 2013 MYT 1:14:00 PM 
Updated: Tuesday October 8, 2013 MYT 1:16:55 PM

Sersol unaware of share price plunge
KUALA LUMPUR: Sersol Bhd told Bursa Malaysia Securities it was unaware of the reasons for the plunge in the prices of its shares and warrants recently, which wiped out as RM118m from its market capitalisation.
It said on Tuesday that to the best of its knowledge and after making due enquiry with the directors and major shareholders, it was not aware of any factor that led to the sharp fall.
It also said it was not aware of any factor which may have contributed to the trading activity.
“The board of directors wishes to confirm that the company is in compliance with the ACE Market Listing Requirements in particular Rule 9.03 of the AMLR on immediate disclosure obligations,” it said.
At midday on Tuesday, its share price rose 4.5 sen to 44 sen with 30.74 million shares done. Its warrants added five sen to 30 sen, off the earlier low of 23 sen.
To recap, Bursa Securities ordered the company to provide an explanation over the unusual market activity.
At the close on Monday, Sersol had plunged 13.5 sen to 39.5 sen with 32.19 million shares done.
This was a plunge from the high of RM1.01 on Sept 27 and this had erased 61.5 sen from its share price and wiped out RM118.51mil since then.  This is based on its paid-up of 192.7 million shares. Its warrants fell 10 sen to 25 sen with 22.96 million units done on Monday.
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Male Join date : 2011-09-08
Comments : “My plan of trading was sound enough and won oftener that it lost. If I had stuck to it I’️d have been right perhaps as often as seven out of ten times.”
Stock Exposure : Technical Analysis / Fundamental Analysis / Mental Analysis

Back to top Go down