Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rubber market to trade higher next week

Go down

Rubber market to trade higher next week Empty Rubber market to trade higher next week

Post by Cals Sun 13 Oct 2013, 21:48

Published: Saturday October 12, 2013 MYT 12:18:00 PM 
Updated: Saturday October 12, 2013 MYT 12:20:38 PM

Rubber market to trade higher next week

KUALA LUMPUR: The Malaysian rubber market is expected to trade higher next week, amid a cautious trading tone, a dealer said.
The dealer said progress in the US debt-ceiling deal may lead to speculative buying activity, as the market still lacked a fresh catalyst.

The market will also follow the movement of prices on the Tokyo Commodity Exchange (TOCOM) and the Shanghai Futures Exchange next week, he added.

For the week just-ended, rubber prices moved within a tight range in tandem with the TOCOM.

On a Friday-to-Friday basis, the Malaysian Rubber Board's official physical price for tyre-grade SMR 20 rose nine sen to 747.5 sen a kg, while latex-in-bulk shed half-a-sen sen to 536.5 sen a kg. 

The unofficial closing price for tyre-grade SMR 20 increased 13 sen to 749.5 sen a kg, while latex-in-bulk slipped four sen to 532 sen a kg. - Bernama
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Male Join date : 2011-09-08
Comments : “My plan of trading was sound enough and won oftener that it lost. If I had stuck to it I’️d have been right perhaps as often as seven out of ten times.”
Stock Exposure : Technical Analysis / Fundamental Analysis / Mental Analysis

Back to top Go down