Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

China has 168 billionaires

Go down

China has 168 billionaires Empty China has 168 billionaires

Post by Cals Thu 17 Oct 2013, 16:01

Published: Thursday October 17, 2013 MYT 1:35:00 PM 
Updated: Thursday October 17, 2013 MYT 1:37:27 PM

China has 168 billionaires

BEIJING: China recorded 168 billionaires in the 2013 Forbes China Rich List, up from last year's 113 tycoons, according to the list unveiled on Wednesday.
The total fortune of the tycoons in the country also increased 35% from the previous year to US$570bil, Xinhua news agency reported. 
Over the past decade, China has become home to one of the world's fastest-growing billionaire population. 
Wang Jianlin, Chairman of Dalian Wanda Group, one of the largest real estate enterprises in China topped this year's list with a net worth of US$14.1bil.
Wang knocked off last year's richest man, Chinese beverage tycoon, Zong Qinghou, the Chief Executive Officer of Wahaha Co Ltd.
Zhou comes in second with a total fortune of US$11.2bil.
The list also showed that players in the mobile phone and online industry appeared top of the list, including third-ranked Li Yanhong, chief executive officer of Baidu, China's largest search engine, worth US$11.1bil. - Bernama
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Male Join date : 2011-09-08
Comments : “My plan of trading was sound enough and won oftener that it lost. If I had stuck to it I’️d have been right perhaps as often as seven out of ten times.”
Stock Exposure : Technical Analysis / Fundamental Analysis / Mental Analysis

Back to top Go down