Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MRCB gets RM32.5m job to install power transmission line across Straits of Melaka

Go down

MRCB gets RM32.5m job to install power transmission line across Straits of Melaka Empty MRCB gets RM32.5m job to install power transmission line across Straits of Melaka

Post by Cals Wed 23 Oct 2013, 14:33

MRCB gets RM32.5m job to install power transmission line across Straits of Melaka
Business & Markets 2013
Written by Surin Murugiah of theedgemalaysia.com   
Wednesday, 23 October 2013 11:55
KUALA LUMPUR (Oct 23): Malaysian Resources Corporation Berhad (MRCB) has secured a project worth RM32.5 million to install Overhead Transmission Line in Malaysia crossing over a stretch of sea in the Straits of Melaka.

In a statement Wednesday, MRCB said the project was awarded to its subsidiary under its Construction & Engineering Division, Transmission Technology Sdn Bhd (TTSB) with its joint venture partner, Ketara Teknik Sdn Bhd (KTSB) to build the electricity transmission line from Pantai Siring to Pulau Besar in Melaka.
It said the RM32.5 million project financed by state government of Melaka and Tenaga Nasional Berhad (TNB) was expected to commence by end of October 2013 and take about two years to be completed.
MRCB group managing director Datuk Mohamad Salim Fateh Din said that for the first time in Malaysia, a routine overhead transmission line installation work was being approached with the aim to make it blend well with other tourism elements.

“This sets a new benchmark in technical achievement and sustainable enhancement of environmental aesthetics,” he said.

Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Male Join date : 2011-09-08
Comments : “My plan of trading was sound enough and won oftener that it lost. If I had stuck to it I’️d have been right perhaps as often as seven out of ten times.”
Stock Exposure : Technical Analysis / Fundamental Analysis / Mental Analysis

Back to top Go down