Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Muhibbah JV awarded 2 contracts to expand/build Cambodia airports

Go down

Muhibbah JV awarded 2 contracts to expand/build Cambodia airports Empty Muhibbah JV awarded 2 contracts to expand/build Cambodia airports

Post by Cals Thu 07 Nov 2013, 00:57

Muhibbah JV awarded 2 contracts to expand/build Cambodia airports
Business & Markets 2013
Written by Zatil Husna of theedgemalaysia.com   
Wednesday, 06 November 2013 19:34
KUALA LUMPUR (Nov 6): Muhibbah Engineering (M) Bhd has bagged two contracts worth US$87 million (RM276 million), via a joint venture (JV) with Vinci Construction Grands Projets (VCPG), to expand two airports in Cambodia.
The JV, of which Muhibbah has 30% interest, will  construct and expand the terminal building and the refurbishment of the Phnom Penh and Siem Reap Airports in Cambodia.
Currently Societe Concessionnaire De L’aeroport (SCA),  the JV, has the concession rights to build, operate and transfer three international airports in Cambodia, namely Phnom Penh, Siam Reap, and Sihanoukville International Airports.
The duration of the contract for the Phnom Penh Airport and Siem Reap Airport is 28 months and 23 months respectively and both are expected to be completed by the end of 2015.
Muhibbah said that the contracts are expected to contribute positively to the earnings and net assets of the company for the current and future financial years.
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Male Join date : 2011-09-08
Comments : “My plan of trading was sound enough and won oftener that it lost. If I had stuck to it I’️d have been right perhaps as often as seven out of ten times.”
Stock Exposure : Technical Analysis / Fundamental Analysis / Mental Analysis

Back to top Go down