Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mah Sing 3Q profit jumps 28% yoy to RM71m

Go down

Mah Sing 3Q profit jumps 28% yoy to RM71m Empty Mah Sing 3Q profit jumps 28% yoy to RM71m

Post by Cals Mon 11 Nov 2013, 14:31

Mah Sing 3Q profit jumps 28% yoy to RM71m
Business & Markets 2013
Written by Jeffrey Tan of theedgemalaysia.com   
Monday, 11 November 2013 13:16
KUALA LUMPUR (Nov 11): Mah Sing Group Bhd’s net profit jumped 28% year-on-year (y-o-y) to RM71 million in the third quarter ended Sept 30, 2013, from RM55 million a year ago.

3Q revenue also jumped 27% y-o-y to RM536 million from RM421 million.

In a filing to Bursa Malaysia, the mainly-property conglomerate said cumulative profit registered RM210 million from RM175 million, while revenue totalled RM1.4 billion versus RM1.3 billion in the previous corresponding quarter.

Mah Sing said in terms of its property development for the nine months ended Sept 30, 2013, the larger profit margin resulted from better product mix. It attributed the increase in revenue to the growing contribution from mixed developments.

The firm also said its plastics segment continued to contribute positively to the revenue and operating profit of the group. It said revenue grew as a result of higher pallet sales.

Going forward, Mah Sing said it is well placed to achieve a good performance for the current financial year.
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Male Join date : 2011-09-08
Comments : “My plan of trading was sound enough and won oftener that it lost. If I had stuck to it I’️d have been right perhaps as often as seven out of ten times.”
Stock Exposure : Technical Analysis / Fundamental Analysis / Mental Analysis

Back to top Go down