Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Daya Materials 3Q profit rises 14% to RM7m

Go down

Daya Materials 3Q profit rises 14% to RM7m Empty Daya Materials 3Q profit rises 14% to RM7m

Post by Cals Tue 19 Nov 2013, 21:33

Daya Materials 3Q profit rises 14% to RM7m
Business & Markets 2013
Written by Jeffrey Tan of theedgemalaysia.com   
Tuesday, 19 November 2013 18:21
KUALA LUMPUR (Nov 19): Daya Materials Bhd’s net profit rose 14% year-on-year to RM7 million in the third quarter ended September 30, 2013 from RM6 million a year earlier.

Revenue increased 95% to RM142 million from RM73 million.

In a filing to the stock exchange, Daya Materials attributed the improvement in profit to higher sales from the subsea offshore business under the group's oil and gas (O&G) segment. 

The O&G suppprt-services firm said the segment posted a significant 515% increase in revenue. This is due to sales recognition from the offshore cable-laying project.

Cumulatively, Daya Materials recorded net profit of RM19 million in the nine months from RM15 million a year earlier. Revenue was higher at RM374 million versus RM179 million. 

Daya Materials said the larger revenue was mainly attributed to  higher income from the O&G, and technical services segments.

Going forward, the group expects its operating results to be satisfactory for the current financial year. This is barring any unforeseen circumstances.
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Male Join date : 2011-09-08
Comments : “My plan of trading was sound enough and won oftener that it lost. If I had stuck to it I’️d have been right perhaps as often as seven out of ten times.”
Stock Exposure : Technical Analysis / Fundamental Analysis / Mental Analysis

Back to top Go down