Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hong Leong Capital net profits up 200%

Go down

Hong Leong Capital net profits up 200% Empty Hong Leong Capital net profits up 200%

Post by Cals Tue 26 Nov 2013, 16:31

Hong Leong Capital net profits up 200%
Business & Markets 2013
Written by Jonathan Gan of theedgemalaysia.com   
Tuesday, 26 November 2013 13:46
KUALA LUMPUR (Nov 26): Hong Leong Capital Berhad’s net profit for the first quarter ended September 30, 2013, rose 198% year on year to RM24.3 million, from RM8.2 million in similar quarter of the last financial year.
The company attributed this to higher contribution from its major operating segments in investment banking and stockbroking segments.
Revenue for the quarter rose to RM56.2 million, from RM 54.2 million in similar quarter a year ago.
“The group is expected to show satisfactory performance in the financial year ending 30 June 2014 with improving profitability via diversification of income source from more extensive investment banking activities,” said Hong Leong Capital in its filing with Bursa Malaysia.
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Male Join date : 2011-09-08
Comments : “My plan of trading was sound enough and won oftener that it lost. If I had stuck to it I’️d have been right perhaps as often as seven out of ten times.”
Stock Exposure : Technical Analysis / Fundamental Analysis / Mental Analysis

Back to top Go down