Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Weida 2Q net profits plunges to RM0.3m

Go down

Weida 2Q net profits plunges to RM0.3m Empty Weida 2Q net profits plunges to RM0.3m

Post by Cals Wed 27 Nov 2013, 00:16

Weida 2Q net profits plunges to RM0.3m
Business & Markets 2013
Written by Jonathan Gan of theedgemalaysia.com   
Tuesday, 26 November 2013 19:37
KUALA LUMPUR (NOV 26): Weida Berhad's net profits for the  second financial quarter ended September 30, 2013, fell to RM0.3 million from RM1.7 million in similar quarter of the last financial year.

Revenue for the quarter under review fell to RM71.2 million from RM117 million in similar quarter a year ago.

For the 6 months to September, profits totalled RM10.2 million, versus a loss of RM0.4 million in previous corresponding period.

Cumulative revenue was lower at RM159.3 million, from RM196.9 million.

“The areas of focus of the Tenth Malaysia Plan augur well for the company, particularly in the areas of water supply, sanitation facilities, housing and telecommunication towers” said Weida in its filing of financial results to Bursa Malaysia.
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Male Join date : 2011-09-08
Comments : “My plan of trading was sound enough and won oftener that it lost. If I had stuck to it I’️d have been right perhaps as often as seven out of ten times.”
Stock Exposure : Technical Analysis / Fundamental Analysis / Mental Analysis

Back to top Go down