Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fima 2Q profit up at RM19m, declares 15 sen/share dividend

Go down

Fima 2Q profit up at RM19m, declares 15 sen/share dividend Empty Fima 2Q profit up at RM19m, declares 15 sen/share dividend

Post by Cals Wed 27 Nov 2013, 00:17

Fima 2Q profit up at RM19m, declares 15 sen/share dividend
Business & Markets 2013
Written by Jonathan Gan of theedgemalaysia.com   
Tuesday, 26 November 2013 20:08
KUALA LUMPUR (NOV 26): Fima Corporation Berhad’s net profit for the second quarter ended September 30,2013 rose to RM19.1 million, from RM17.6 million in similar quarter of the last financial year.
But revenue for the quarter under review fell to RM82.5 million, from RM83.7 million.
The company has declared a dividend of 15 sen per share.
For the cumulative 6 months, profits fell to RM33.1 million from RM35.2 million in similar period of the last financial year.
Cumulative revenue for six months rose to RM158.6 million from RM156.6 million.
“Whilst revenue from the production of security and confidential documents in the second half year is anticipated to be lower due to cyclical demand in certain jobs, the directors expect the performance for the rest of the year to be satisfactory,” said Fima Corp in its filing to Bursa Malaysia.
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Male Join date : 2011-09-08
Comments : “My plan of trading was sound enough and won oftener that it lost. If I had stuck to it I’️d have been right perhaps as often as seven out of ten times.”
Stock Exposure : Technical Analysis / Fundamental Analysis / Mental Analysis

Back to top Go down