Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RHB Research maintains Buy on DRB-Hicom, ups fair value to RM3.40

Go down

RHB Research maintains Buy on DRB-Hicom, ups fair value to RM3.40 Empty RHB Research maintains Buy on DRB-Hicom, ups fair value to RM3.40

Post by Cals Fri 29 Nov 2013, 17:53

RHB Research maintains Buy on DRB-Hicom, ups fair value to RM3.40
Business & Markets 2013
Written by theedgemalaysia.com
Friday, 29 November 2013 09:03

KUALA LUMPUR (Nov 29): RHB Research has maintained its Buy rating on DRb-Hicom Bhd (DRB) at RM2.43 with a higher fair value of RM3.40 (from RM3.30) and said DRB’s results were in line.
In a note Friday, the research house said DRB’s automotive business continued to show positive signs of recovery with a third consecutive quarter of relatively stable earnings.
“While there is much more to be done, the introduction of Proton’s Global Small Car (GSC) by mid-2014 will be critical to boost production to 500,000 units by 2017/18.
“DRB remains attractive given the deep underlying value in the assets within the group. Buy,” it said.
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Male Join date : 2011-09-08
Comments : “My plan of trading was sound enough and won oftener that it lost. If I had stuck to it I’️d have been right perhaps as often as seven out of ten times.”
Stock Exposure : Technical Analysis / Fundamental Analysis / Mental Analysis

Back to top Go down