Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RHB Research maintains Neutral on Jaya Tiasa, raises fair value to RM2.21

Go down

RHB Research maintains Neutral on Jaya Tiasa, raises fair value to RM2.21 Empty RHB Research maintains Neutral on Jaya Tiasa, raises fair value to RM2.21

Post by Cals Fri 29 Nov 2013, 17:56

RHB Research maintains Neutral on Jaya Tiasa, raises fair value to RM2.21
Business & Markets 2013
Written by Jonathan Gan of theedgemalaysia.com
Friday, 29 November 2013 09:42

KUALA LUMPUR (Nov 29): RHB Research has maintained its Neutral rating on Jaya Tiasa Holdings Bhd at RM2.45 with a higher fair value of RM2.21(from RM1.96) and said Jaya Tiasa’s 1QFY14 core net profit was up 53.6% year-on-year (y-o-y) but revenue fell 10.5% y-o-y.

In a note Friday, the research house said the fall in revenue was attributed to decreases in log and plywood sales volumes and drops in crude palm oil (CPO) selling prices.

RHB Research however said that it expected better results in the next few quarters in view of improving timber demand and rising CPO prices.

“While we like Jaya Tiasa for its plantation division’s growth prospects, we believe valuations are unattractive currently,” the research house said in a note.

RHB Research added that the recent CPO price uptick would be good for Jaya Tiasa given its sensitivity to CPO prices.
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Male Join date : 2011-09-08
Comments : “My plan of trading was sound enough and won oftener that it lost. If I had stuck to it I’️d have been right perhaps as often as seven out of ten times.”
Stock Exposure : Technical Analysis / Fundamental Analysis / Mental Analysis

Back to top Go down