Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tanjung Offshore’s loss narrows to RM2m

Go down

Tanjung Offshore’s loss narrows to RM2m Empty Tanjung Offshore’s loss narrows to RM2m

Post by Cals Fri 29 Nov 2013, 18:34

Tanjung Offshore’s loss narrows to RM2m
Business & Markets 2013
Written by Zatil Husna of theedgemalaysia.com   
Friday, 29 November 2013 18:20
KUALA LUMPUR: Tanjung Offshore Bhd’s loss narrowed for the third quarter ended Sept 2013 (3QFY13), with a net loss at RM1.96 million compared to loss RM6.94 million a year ago.

Its revenue fell to RM62.98 million from RM73.99 million year-on-year (y-o-y).

For the nine months’ period (9MFY13), the group posted net profit of RM6.39 million, against RM7.55 million loss incurred in the same period last year.

The group’s revenue climbed to RM234.82 million from RM204.69 million previously.

In a note to Bursa today, the group is optimistic on the prospects of oil and gas industry in Malaysia and the region. “We believe we can penetrate into niche areas within the industry for growth with a wider range of products and services in the near future.”
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Male Join date : 2011-09-08
Comments : “My plan of trading was sound enough and won oftener that it lost. If I had stuck to it I’️d have been right perhaps as often as seven out of ten times.”
Stock Exposure : Technical Analysis / Fundamental Analysis / Mental Analysis

Back to top Go down