Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Japan Q3 GDP revised down to +0.3 pct qtr/qtr

Go down

Japan Q3 GDP revised down to +0.3 pct qtr/qtr Empty Japan Q3 GDP revised down to +0.3 pct qtr/qtr

Post by Cals Mon 09 Dec 2013, 08:40

Japan Q3 GDP revised down to +0.3 pct qtr/qtr
Business & Markets 2013
Written by Reuters   
Monday, 09 December 2013 08:23
TOKYO (Dec 9): Japan's economy expanded 0.3 percent in July-September from the previous quarter, government data showed on Monday, revised down from a preliminary 0.5 percent increase.
The downward revision underscores the fragile state of Japan's economic recovery, now enjoying a temporary boost from pent-up demand ahead of an increase in the sales tax next April.
The result fell short of a median market forecast for a 0.4 percent increase in a Reuters poll.
The revised gross domestic product figure translates into an annualised 1.1 percent growth, down from an initial reading of 1.9 percent. That compared with a median market forecast for a revision to a 1.6 percent annualised increase. - Reuters 
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Male Join date : 2011-09-08
Comments : “My plan of trading was sound enough and won oftener that it lost. If I had stuck to it I’️d have been right perhaps as often as seven out of ten times.”
Stock Exposure : Technical Analysis / Fundamental Analysis / Mental Analysis

Back to top Go down