Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hong Kong shares gain for 3rd straight day in light volume

Go down

Hong Kong shares gain for 3rd straight day in light volume Empty Hong Kong shares gain for 3rd straight day in light volume

Post by Cals Fri 27 Dec 2013, 16:41

Hong Kong shares gain for 3rd straight day in light volume
Business & Markets 2013
Written by Reuters   
Friday, 27 December 2013 16:21
SHANGHAI (Dec 27): Hong Kong shares edged up for a third straight session on Friday, buoyed by strong gains on the mainland, in light volume after a two-day Christmas holiday.
The Hang Seng Index ended up 0.3 percent for the day and 1.9 percent on the weak, but analysts warned that low trading volume meant the gains were still liable to be reversed. The China Enterprise Index of the leading mainland shares in Hong Kong was flat.
The gains in Hong Kong occurred after mainland shares had their best day in five weeks, with the Shanghai Composite Index gaining 1.4 percent.
Internet giant Tencent led the index, gaining 3.0 percent. China's biggest bank, Industrial and Commercial Bank of China was the biggest drag, falling 0.6 percent. - Reuters 
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Male Join date : 2011-09-08
Comments : “My plan of trading was sound enough and won oftener that it lost. If I had stuck to it I’️d have been right perhaps as often as seven out of ten times.”
Stock Exposure : Technical Analysis / Fundamental Analysis / Mental Analysis

Back to top Go down