Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ekovest awaits Govt's decision on toll hike

Go down

Ekovest awaits Govt's decision on toll hike Empty Ekovest awaits Govt's decision on toll hike

Post by Cals Fri 27 Dec 2013, 17:29

Published: Friday December 27, 2013 MYT 1:59:00 PM 
Updated: Friday December 27, 2013 MYT 2:34:42 PM

Ekovest awaits Govt's decision on toll hike
BY CHOONG EN HAN

KUALA LUMPUR: Ekovest Bhd, the concession holder of the Duta-Ulu Kelang Expressway (Duke) said it has not received any approvals to raise its toll prices yet.
Managing director Lim Keng Cheng said the company is still waiting for clarity from the Government on the recent speculated hike in toll prices.
"We are still waiting for the Government's response. I think we will receive something soon as the deadline is on Jan 1," he said after the company's AGM today.
Recently the company was awarded a RM1.18bil contract from the Government to expand the Duke highway under the Duke2 phase, adding two more links namely in Sri Damansara and Jalan Tun Razak.
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Male Join date : 2011-09-08
Comments : “My plan of trading was sound enough and won oftener that it lost. If I had stuck to it I’️d have been right perhaps as often as seven out of ten times.”
Stock Exposure : Technical Analysis / Fundamental Analysis / Mental Analysis

Back to top Go down