Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tengku Dato Zafrul is new CEO of CIMB Investment Bank

Go down

Tengku Dato Zafrul is new CEO of CIMB Investment Bank Empty Tengku Dato Zafrul is new CEO of CIMB Investment Bank

Post by Cals Sat 28 Dec 2013, 02:15

Tengku Dato Zafrul is new CEO of CIMB Investment Bank
Business & Markets 2013
Written by Asiah yusof   
Friday, 27 December 2013 18:05

KUALA LUMPUR (Dec 27): Tengku Dato’ Zafrul Tengku Abdul Aziz will be the new CEO of CIMB Investment Bank Berhad in 2014.

With effect from 2 January 2014, he will also assume the roles of Head of CIMB Group Investment Banking Division and Co-Head of its Corporate Client Solutions Division, reporting directly to Dato Sri Nazir Razak, Group CEO of CIMB.

The experienced banker has held several prominent positions in Maybank as CEO of Maybank Investment Bank, Group Director in Kenanga Investment Holdings and Head of Investment Banking in Citigroup Malaysia. He also previously held a senior manager position at CIMB Investment Bank.

Nazir is delighted to have Zafrul as his newest addition to CIMB

“We’re delighted to welcome Zafrul to the Group’s senior management team. As an alumni, he already understands the 'CIMB DNA' and has a proven record in investment banking in Malaysia and ASEAN,” he said.

Zafrul graduated from the University of Bristol with a BSc (Hons) in Economics and Accounting from the University of Bristol and completed his Masters at the University of Exeter. He is also the President of the Kuala Lumpur Business Club and sits on the Boards of Malaysia Investment Development Authority (MIDA) and Perbadanan PR1MA Malaysia.

He will be succeeding Dato’ Charon Wardini Mokhzani who left CIMB in October this year to join Khazanah Nasional Berhad.
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Male Join date : 2011-09-08
Comments : “My plan of trading was sound enough and won oftener that it lost. If I had stuck to it I’️d have been right perhaps as often as seven out of ten times.”
Stock Exposure : Technical Analysis / Fundamental Analysis / Mental Analysis

Back to top Go down