Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fitters plans Singapore listing for renewable energy unit

Go down

Fitters plans Singapore listing for renewable energy unit Empty Fitters plans Singapore listing for renewable energy unit

Post by Cals Sat 11 Jan 2014, 01:23

Fitters plans Singapore listing for renewable energy unit
Business & Markets 2014
Written by Chong Jin Hun of theedgemalaysia.com   
Friday, 10 January 2014 18:32

KUALA LUMPUR (January 10): Fitters Diversified Bhd plans to list its wholly-owned renewable energy unit Future NRG Sdn Bhd (FNRG) on the Singapore stock exchange's Catalist, the sponsor-supervised board of the bourse.

In a statement to Bursa Malaysia today, Fitters said FNRG has appointed Singapore-based PrimePartners Corporate Finance Pte Ltd as full sponsor for the proposed listing of FNRG.

PrimePartners will remain as the continuing sponsor for FNRG upon completion of the exercise.

"It should be noted that the proposed listing is subject to approvals or clearance being obtained from the relevant authorities in Malaysia and Singapore as well as from the shareholders of FITTERS at an extraordinary general meeting to be convened, if necessary.

"There is no assurance that such approvals or clearance would be obtained or that the proposed listing may occur. Therefore, investors should note that the listing of FNRG’s shares on Catalist may or may not occur," Fitters said.

Singapore-based UOB Kay Hian Private Ltd is the arranger, underwriter and placement agent for FNRG's listing.

In Malaysia, Fitters said it has appointed TA Securities Holdings Bhd as the its adviser

Fitters said : "The details of the proposed listing shall be determined at a later date and will be announced in due course."
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Male Join date : 2011-09-08
Comments : “My plan of trading was sound enough and won oftener that it lost. If I had stuck to it I’️d have been right perhaps as often as seven out of ten times.”
Stock Exposure : Technical Analysis / Fundamental Analysis / Mental Analysis

Back to top Go down