Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DiGi, Axiata extend infrastructure-sharing scheme

Go down

DiGi, Axiata extend infrastructure-sharing scheme Empty DiGi, Axiata extend infrastructure-sharing scheme

Post by Cals Mon 20 Jan 2014, 18:59

DiGi, Axiata extend infrastructure-sharing scheme
Business & Markets 2014
Written by Chong Jin Hun of theedgemalaysia.com   
Monday, 20 January 2014 18:28

KUALA LUMPUR (Jan 20): DiGi.Com Bhd and Axiata Group Bhd have extended their telecommunication network-sharing programme in Malaysia for another three years from last Saturday (January 18, 2014).

In a statement to the exchange today, DiGi said extension of the network collaboration agreement (NCA) follows the expiry of the previous three-year arrangement last Friday (17 January).

"During its tenure, the intention of the NCA has been successfully implemented in phases and both parties have been able to realise the opportunities and benefits of collaboration in an inclusive and sustainable manner.

"Both parties have agreed to extend the duration of the NCA for a further period of three years effective 18 January 2014 and the parties will continue to carry on the intent and purpose of the network collaboration to realise its full benefits, as seen in the recent developments on network infrastructure collaboration," DiGi said.

DiGi and Axiata had on January 18, 2011 signed the NCA to share their telecommunication network here.

According to DiGi's announcement to the exchange then, the NCA was expected to result in "increased operational efficiencies for the parties".
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Male Join date : 2011-09-08
Comments : “My plan of trading was sound enough and won oftener that it lost. If I had stuck to it I’️d have been right perhaps as often as seven out of ten times.”
Stock Exposure : Technical Analysis / Fundamental Analysis / Mental Analysis

Back to top Go down