Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RHB Research maintains Buy on Caring, raises fair value to RM2.38

Go down

RHB Research maintains Buy on Caring, raises fair value to RM2.38 Empty RHB Research maintains Buy on Caring, raises fair value to RM2.38

Post by Cals Tue 21 Jan 2014, 10:36

RHB Research maintains Buy on Caring, raises fair value to RM2.38
Business & Markets 2014
Written by theedgemalaysia.com   
Tuesday, 21 January 2014 08:16

KUALA LUMPUR (Jan 21): RHB Retail Research has maintained its Buy rating on Caring Pharmacy Group Bhd at RM2.04 with a higher fair value of RM2.38 (from RM2.28) and said the pharmaceutical company had hinted that it would pay dividends above the 30% minimum stipulated during its IPO.

In a note Jan 20, RHB Research said Caring’s management disclosed at the research house’s corporate luncheon that it planned to open 12-15 new pharmacies annually.

“This upbeat tone prompts us to upgrade our earnings forecast and fair value to RM2.38 (from RM2.28).

“Our target P/E remains at 18x CY14 EPS, which is at a discount to larger-cap healthcare stocks.

RHB Research said it liked CARING’s defensive earnings with dividends to boot, its hands-on management as well as market leadership.

“We think the company still has the ability to surprise on the upside with a better store mix, margins improvement and cost efficiency.

“Its valuations are justified by: i) the scarcity of pure pharmacy plays locally and regionally, ii) its resilient store sales, iii) stable ROEs of c. 24%, and iv) a strong 3-year earnings CAGR of 20.3%. Maintain Buy,” it said.
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Male Join date : 2011-09-08
Comments : “My plan of trading was sound enough and won oftener that it lost. If I had stuck to it I’️d have been right perhaps as often as seven out of ten times.”
Stock Exposure : Technical Analysis / Fundamental Analysis / Mental Analysis

Back to top Go down