Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hartalega’s capacity to quadruple with new manufacturing complex

Go down

Hartalega’s capacity to quadruple with new manufacturing complex Empty Hartalega’s capacity to quadruple with new manufacturing complex

Post by Cals Thu 23 Jan 2014, 18:42

Hartalega’s capacity to quadruple with new manufacturing complex
Business & Markets 2014
Written by Bernama   
Thursday, 23 January 2014 18:21

KUALA LUMPUR (Jan 23): Hartalega Holdings Bhd's investment in a new manufacturing complex will quadruple the group’s total installed capacity to over 42 billion pieces of gloves per annum.

The world’s largest manufacturer of premium quality nitrile gloves said, the next generation integrated glove manufacturing complex would be completed in phases, over an eight year period.

The new manufacturing complex is expected to involve Hartalega's capital expenditure in the region, of RM1.5 billion to RM1.9 billion, said Managing Director Kuan Mun Leong in a statement.

"The complex, coupled with improvements in manufacturing efficiency and production capacity, will drive Hartalega’s long-term growth strategy.

"In the coming years, we are confident (that) we will continue to deliver and strengthen our pole position as a leader in the glove manufacturing industry," said Kuan.
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Male Join date : 2011-09-08
Comments : “My plan of trading was sound enough and won oftener that it lost. If I had stuck to it I’️d have been right perhaps as often as seven out of ten times.”
Stock Exposure : Technical Analysis / Fundamental Analysis / Mental Analysis

Back to top Go down