Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Minetech Resources ink partnership with China's Sany Group

Go down

Minetech Resources ink partnership with China's Sany Group Empty Minetech Resources ink partnership with China's Sany Group

Post by Cals Fri 14 Feb 2014, 14:02

Published: Friday February 14, 2014 MYT 1:49:00 PM 
Updated: Friday February 14, 2014 MYT 1:51:52 PM

Minetech Resources ink partnership with China's Sany Group

KUALA LUMPUR: Quarry miner Minetech Resources Bhd has inked a partnership with China's Sany Group to look into the possibility of cross investing and to pursue projects jointly.
It said on Friday it had signed the MoU with Sany International Developing (M) Sdn Bhd and Top-Mech Provincial Sdn Bhd to explore opportunities available to form a win-win partnership.
Sany International is part of the Sany Group which has diverse global business presence but its core activity is manufacturing heavy equipment and machinery.
Topmech, which is based in Klang, is involved in the crane business and is a dealer for certain Sany products.
Minetech said its plans were to expand its business via strategic partnerships in complementary areas. As for Sany, it plans to boost its presence and branding in Malaysia and in the region and boosting its network of dealers including Topmech.
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Male Join date : 2011-09-08
Comments : “My plan of trading was sound enough and won oftener that it lost. If I had stuck to it I’️d have been right perhaps as often as seven out of ten times.”
Stock Exposure : Technical Analysis / Fundamental Analysis / Mental Analysis

Back to top Go down