Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

APFT signs MOU with Aussie pilot training services provider

Go down

APFT signs MOU with Aussie pilot training services provider Empty APFT signs MOU with Aussie pilot training services provider

Post by Cals Tue 18 Feb 2014, 17:42

APFT signs MOU with Aussie pilot training services provider
Business & Markets 2014
Written by Jonathan Gan of theedgemalaysia.com   
Tuesday, 18 February 2014 14:38

KUALA LUMPUR (Feb 18): APFT Berhad, a local flight education and training academy has inked a memorandum of understanding (MOU) with Airways Aviation, a global provider of pilot training services based in Australia.

In a filing Tuesday, APFT said the MOU was signed through its unit Asia Pacific Flight Training Sdn Berhad (APFTSB).  

It said the MOU with Airways Aviation would provide the opportunity to APFTSB students to enrol into rotary-wing Certificate IV and Diploma courses conducted at Australian campus and Airways Aviation to get an Australian qualification upon the completion of one or more of these courses attended by the students.

“The MOU is not expected to have any material effects on the share capital, substantial shareholders’ shareholdings, net assets and earnings of the Company for the financial period ending March 31, 2014,” it said.
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Male Join date : 2011-09-08
Comments : “My plan of trading was sound enough and won oftener that it lost. If I had stuck to it I’️d have been right perhaps as often as seven out of ten times.”
Stock Exposure : Technical Analysis / Fundamental Analysis / Mental Analysis

Back to top Go down