Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6th July 2011

+3
WinningHeart
W
phoenix777
7 posters

Page 15 of 17 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

Go down

6th July 2011 - Page 15 Empty Re: 6th July 2011

Post by hlk Wed 06 Jul 2011, 18:05

bernardlcn wrote:
hlk wrote:
bernardlcn wrote:
hlk wrote:
phoenix wrote:hlk u got take msm or bimb???

no wor cos when i noticed its alr gone up so high nvr tot it still got legs 2 go higher still ... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
wat a waste ! m so lousy din make any money except 4 mitra which i bot fr ystd sold tdy ... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
y each time mkt chiong i don make $$ guess 2 kiasi don dare chase it up + europe trouble brewing ... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

but Dai Si Jie 10 times trade 10 times sure win one ... very consistent ler .. respect [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

peanuts is good when mkt down but chiong time shd make more like u ... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

i prefer consistency like u rather than roller coster ride [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

ur roller coaster paid off wor ... instant profit ... Envy
hlk
hlk

Back to top Go down

Post by hlk Wed 06 Jul 2011, 18:10

phoenix wrote:
hlk wrote:
phoenix wrote:
bernardlcn wrote:
phoenix wrote:

bern how much more to get the dream gear?

i just receive an offer for promotion [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] what a day

wow .. congrat Phoenix for promotion .. .ask for one private room .. then u can do trading with more privacy [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
let's see end of july i'm in win or loss position then only can determine how much more to get my dream gear [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

after promotion i scared no time to trade as much leh......unless offer very big.....i wont go lor......can earn the money from trading [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

u mean ur new job involve travelling ?

my current boss let me work from home and give me very flexi time........full freedom
new boss scared diff leh........and yes got some traveling lor..... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

wow if ur confident can make more fr d mkt then no need 2 take d promotion ... Devil
hlk
hlk

Back to top Go down

Post by WinningHeart Wed 06 Jul 2011, 18:12

hlk wrote:
phoenix wrote:
hlk wrote:

no wor cos when i noticed its alr gone up so high nvr tot it still got legs 2 go higher still ... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
wat a waste ! m so lousy din make any money except 4 mitra which i bot fr ystd sold tdy ... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
y each time mkt chiong i don make $$ guess 2 kiasi don dare chase it up + europe trouble brewing ... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

me worst trap in office watch it go up [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

lately i don knw y i 4got all abt wysiwyg ... guess lately got ppl leaving make me emotional bad 4 trading ... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

yeah .. without sifu guidance here ... i also kiasi [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

WinningHeart
Consulting Member
Consulting Member

Back to top Go down

Post by hlk Wed 06 Jul 2011, 18:13

hlk wrote:
phoenix wrote:
hlk wrote:
phoenix wrote:
bernardlcn wrote:

wow .. congrat Phoenix for promotion .. .ask for one private room .. then u can do trading with more privacy [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
let's see end of july i'm in win or loss position then only can determine how much more to get my dream gear [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

after promotion i scared no time to trade as much leh......unless offer very big.....i wont go lor......can earn the money from trading [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

my current boss let me work from home and give me very flexi time........full freedom
new boss scared diff leh........and yes got some traveling lor..... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

wow if ur confident can make more fr d mkt then no need 2 take d promotion ... Devil

but then if u take d promotion w pay increase can still trade using ur phone while on travelling ... Smiley
hlk
hlk

Back to top Go down

Post by WinningHeart Wed 06 Jul 2011, 18:15

hlk wrote:
phoenix wrote:
hlk wrote:
phoenix wrote:
bernardlcn wrote:

wow if ur confident can make more fr d mkt then no need 2 take d promotion ... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

WinningHeart
Consulting Member
Consulting Member

Back to top Go down

Post by phoenix777 Wed 06 Jul 2011, 18:15

hlk wrote:
hlk wrote:
phoenix wrote:
hlk wrote:
phoenix wrote:

wow if ur confident can make more fr d mkt then no need 2 take d promotion ... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

but then if u take d promotion w pay increase can still trade using ur phone while on travelling ... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

but scared i meet the kind of boss keep on looking at you.....marking u.....
not all boss let u do wht u like mah..... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
phoenix777
phoenix777

Male Join date : 2011-02-03
Job/Hobbies : eating good food
Stock Exposure : 1 year
Stock Portfolio : empty handed

Back to top Go down

Post by phoenix777 Wed 06 Jul 2011, 18:17

maximent wrote:good wor...phoenix [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

max make how are you? make how much today?
im predicting u make a strong 5 digit leh....

btw come back lah.....no need to make a commitment to be here everyday but at least....be here lah...........
there is a huge gap in our hearts when you not here [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

sometimes its nt abt making money lah.....its abt the relationship(kam cheng)
money lost can make back......but friends lost cannot be replaced
phoenix777
phoenix777

Back to top Go down

Post by hlk Wed 06 Jul 2011, 18:18

bernardlcn wrote:
hlk wrote:
phoenix wrote:
hlk wrote:

me worst trap in office watch it go up [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

lately i don knw y i 4got all abt wysiwyg ... guess lately got ppl leaving make me emotional bad 4 trading ... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

yeah .. without sifu guidance here ... i also kiasi [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

but tdy u did a v good job sifu shd b v proud of u liao ... Thumbs Up Thumbs Up Thumbs Up
hlk
hlk

Back to top Go down

Post by phoenix777 Wed 06 Jul 2011, 18:20

hlk wrote:
bernardlcn wrote:
hlk wrote:
phoenix wrote:
hlk wrote:

but tdy u did a v good job sifu shd b v proud of u liao ... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

yup.....and send a strong message to sk sifus teaching and effort is not waste of time....and energy!!!
bern making money non stop leh..........so admire....
phoenix777
phoenix777

Back to top Go down

Post by hlk Wed 06 Jul 2011, 18:24

phoenix wrote:
hlk wrote:
hlk wrote:
phoenix wrote:
hlk wrote:

but then if u take d promotion w pay increase can still trade using ur phone while on travelling ... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

not all boss let u do wht u like mah..... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

tis type of boss sure make u unez later like 8888 boss making u nervous u sell anyhow ... Devil Devil Devil
hlk
hlk

Back to top Go down

Post by phoenix777 Wed 06 Jul 2011, 18:24

phoenix wrote:
hlk wrote:
bernardlcn wrote:
hlk wrote:
phoenix wrote:

but tdy u did a v good job sifu shd b v proud of u liao ... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

yup.....and send a strong message to sk sifus teaching and effort is not waste of time....and energy!!!

also a message to max.......all ur teaching all ur sharing....not all go down to drain....
i repeat this story 1000 times d but
6 months ago i dont even know a thing about market...........dont even know how to search stock leh....or key in buy or sell.....
in fact i key in 2000 lot when i want to buy 20lot [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
but see today.....can make abit d wor.....not to show off lah but a student is only as good as his teacher [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
phoenix777
phoenix777

Back to top Go down

Post by phoenix777 Wed 06 Jul 2011, 18:25

hlk wrote:
phoenix wrote:
hlk wrote:
hlk wrote:
phoenix wrote:

tis type of boss sure make u unez later like 8888 boss making u nervous u sell anyhow ... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

sometimes trading very stress ma......even if co worker walk around you also cant focus d...
got few time in office my heart cant trade leh..... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
phoenix777
phoenix777

Back to top Go down

Post by WinningHeart Wed 06 Jul 2011, 18:29

phoenix wrote:
maximent wrote:good wor...phoenix [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

btw come back lah.....no need to make a commitment to be here everyday but at least....be here lah...........
there is a huge gap in our hearts when you not here [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

ya .. well said phoenix ... Max sifu .. please come back .. i missed the time when u were around and we all chit chat sing song ler [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

WinningHeart
Consulting Member
Consulting Member

Back to top Go down

Post by hlk Wed 06 Jul 2011, 18:29

phoenix wrote:

true ... money is impt but w/o frens u will feel v lonely ... come back lah c sun alr no mood no1 guide her ... poor dear ... Nod
hlk
hlk

Back to top Go down

Post by hlk Wed 06 Jul 2011, 18:33

phoenix wrote:
hlk wrote:
phoenix wrote:
hlk wrote:
hlk wrote:

tis type of boss sure make u unez later like 8888 boss making u nervous u sell anyhow ... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

sometimes trading very stress ma......even if co worker walk around you also cant focus d...
got few time in office my heart cant trade leh..... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

infact we "snake snake" alr make us so stressed liao if lagi make unwise stock pick then double d doses of stress ... Sweat Sweat Sweat
hlk
hlk

Back to top Go down

Post by hlk Wed 06 Jul 2011, 18:35

phoenix wrote:
hlk wrote:
bernardlcn wrote:
hlk wrote:
phoenix wrote:

bern is d only 1 consistently making money fr bbs unlike me ... Tongue
hlk
hlk

Back to top Go down

Post by phoenix777 Wed 06 Jul 2011, 18:37

hlk wrote:
phoenix wrote:
hlk wrote:
bernardlcn wrote:
hlk wrote:

bern is d only 1 consistently making money fr bbs unlike me ... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

but u win all the time leh......how ahh....teach some tactic leh....
my style is try to win more thn lose lor
phoenix777
phoenix777

Back to top Go down

Post by hlk Wed 06 Jul 2011, 18:39

bernardlcn wrote:
phoenix wrote:

ya .. well said phoenix ... Max sifu .. please come back .. i missed the time when u were around and we all chit chat sing song ler [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

yaloh really missed reading up on u guys lively chitchat while u all were fishing @ d mkt ... Sad
hlk
hlk

Back to top Go down

Post by phoenix777 Wed 06 Jul 2011, 18:39

hlk wrote:
phoenix wrote:
hlk wrote:
phoenix wrote:
hlk wrote:

sometimes open we saw the stock up so much dont dare to touch nt knowing it can lagi up.......
or we go in and get trap cos no head no tail ma

infact we "snake snake" alr make us so stressed liao if lagi make unwise stock pick then double d doses of stress ... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
phoenix777
phoenix777

Back to top Go down

Post by hlk Wed 06 Jul 2011, 18:43

phoenix wrote:
hlk wrote:
phoenix wrote:
hlk wrote:
phoenix wrote:

sometimes open we saw the stock up so much dont dare to touch nt knowing it can lagi up.......

infact we "snake snake" alr make us so stressed liao if lagi make unwise stock pick then double d doses of stress ... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

sometimes u tot wah momentum look strong hopped in only 2 find out its over so hv 2 quickly sell back kena fees ... Headbang Headbang Headbang
hlk
hlk

Back to top Go down

Post by hlk Wed 06 Jul 2011, 18:44

hlk wrote:
phoenix wrote:
hlk wrote:
phoenix wrote:
hlk wrote:

sometimes u tot wah momentum look strong hopped in only 2 find out its over so hv 2 quickly sell back kena fees ... Headbang Headbang Headbang

those u tot alr gone berserk will nvr go any higher tend 2 surprised u jz like msm-ca n bimb-ca ... Rolleyes Rolleyes Rolleyes
hlk
hlk

Back to top Go down

Post by phoenix777 Wed 06 Jul 2011, 18:46

hlk wrote:
hlk wrote:
phoenix wrote:
hlk wrote:
phoenix wrote:

sometimes u tot wah momentum look strong hopped in only 2 find out its over so hv 2 quickly sell back kena fees ... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

tomorrow u think bimb can chiong again???
its like saying i purposely come back 45ct let u buy mah.... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

those u tot alr gone berserk will nvr go any higher tend 2 surprised u jz like msm-ca n bimb-ca ... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
phoenix777
phoenix777

Back to top Go down

Post by phoenix777 Wed 06 Jul 2011, 18:48

i just realize i open threa today hor.....bursa chiong 9 points leh....
tomorrow to touch 1600??? [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
phoenix777
phoenix777

Back to top Go down

Post by phoenix777 Wed 06 Jul 2011, 18:50

also lots of us making money wor
what a good day leh
phoenix777