Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Inari Q2 pre-tax profit increases to RM26.56 mln

Go down

Inari Q2 pre-tax profit increases to RM26.56 mln Empty Inari Q2 pre-tax profit increases to RM26.56 mln

Post by Cals Fri 21 Feb 2014, 01:42

Inari Q2 pre-tax profit increases to RM26.56 mln
Business & Markets 2014
Written by Bernama
Thursday, 20 February 2014 21:05

KUALA LUMPUR (Feb 20): Inari Amerton Bhd's pre-tax profit for the second quarter ended Dec 31, 2013, rose to RM26.56 million, from RM11.27 million in the same period of 2012.

Revenue increased to RM186.62 million, from RM62.06 million last year, it said in a filing to Bursa Malaysia today.

Inari said that the significant improvement in revenue, was attributed to the consolidation of Amertron Inc (Global) Ltd — the acquisition of which was sealed in June 2013, as well as higher trading volumes from the group’s existing business units.

"The revenue contribution from the Amertron was RM105.7 million, and the balance increase of RM18.9 million was from existing business units," it said.

Inari said that it remained optimistic in maintaining its profitable performance.

"We operate in market segments that continue to be high-growth in the near future, such as the continued end-user adoption of smart mobile devices globally," it said.

Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Male Join date : 2011-09-08
Comments : “My plan of trading was sound enough and won oftener that it lost. If I had stuck to it I’️d have been right perhaps as often as seven out of ten times.”
Stock Exposure : Technical Analysis / Fundamental Analysis / Mental Analysis

Back to top Go down