Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adventa's PN17 status lifted from Feb 21

Go down

Adventa's PN17 status lifted from Feb 21 Empty Adventa's PN17 status lifted from Feb 21

Post by Cals Fri 21 Feb 2014, 01:44

Adventa's PN17 status lifted from Feb 21
Business & Markets 2014
Written by Ho Wah Foon of theedgemalaysia.com
Thursday, 20 February 2014 20:11

KUALA LUMPUR (Feb 20): Adventa Bhd announced that Bursa Securities yesterday approved its application to have its PN17 classification lifted, and accordingly the company will be removed from the category on Friday (Feb 21, 2014).

The company said on Jan 7, 2013, Adventa was classified under Practice Note 17 (PN 17) following the completion of the disposal of its entire gloves manufacturing and trading business.

“Adventa had since been focusing on providing services and solutions to the healthcare industry, which include distribution of hospital supplies, commercial and industrial sterilisation of medical devices and other sterilisable products…” it said.

And on Dec 31, it submitted an application to Bursa Securities for a waiver to submit a regularisation plan and for upliftment of Adventa from being classified as a PN 17 company. This was approved yesterday.
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Male Join date : 2011-09-08
Comments : “My plan of trading was sound enough and won oftener that it lost. If I had stuck to it I’️d have been right perhaps as often as seven out of ten times.”
Stock Exposure : Technical Analysis / Fundamental Analysis / Mental Analysis

Back to top Go down

Adventa's PN17 status lifted from Feb 21 Empty Re: Adventa's PN17 status lifted from Feb 21

Post by Cals Fri 21 Feb 2014, 01:44

fuyoh got core business jor
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Male Join date : 2011-09-08
Comments : “My plan of trading was sound enough and won oftener that it lost. If I had stuck to it I’️d have been right perhaps as often as seven out of ten times.”
Stock Exposure : Technical Analysis / Fundamental Analysis / Mental Analysis

Back to top Go down