Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cahya Mata 4Q net profit rises 87% to RM66m, pays 12 sen dividend

Go down

Cahya Mata 4Q net profit rises 87% to RM66m, pays 12 sen dividend Empty Cahya Mata 4Q net profit rises 87% to RM66m, pays 12 sen dividend

Post by Cals Wed 26 Feb 2014, 17:31

Cahya Mata 4Q net profit rises 87% to RM66m, pays 12 sen dividend
Business & Markets 2014
Written by Chong Jin Hun of theedgemalaysia.com   
Wednesday, 26 February 2014 13:36

KUALA LUMPUR (Feb 26): Diversified entity Cahya Mata Sarawak Bhd's net profit rose 87% to RM65.7 million in the fourth quarter ended December 31, 2013 from RM35.2 million a year earlier.

In a statement to the exchange today, Cahya Mata said revenue climbed to RM433.4 million from RM392.7 million. Cahya Mata, the businesses of which, include construction and building materials, also develops properties.

Cumulative full-year net profit increased to RM175.4 million from RM135.7 million a year earlier. Revenue was higher at RM1.42 billion versus RM1.2 billion.

In a separate statement, Cahya Mata said it planned to pay a final tax-exempt dividend of 12 sen a share for the quarter-in-review. This brings full-year dividends to 17 sen a share.

"The final dividend is subject to shareholders' approval at the forthcoming annual general meeting of CMSB (Cahya Mata)," the company said.
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Male Join date : 2011-09-08
Comments : “My plan of trading was sound enough and won oftener that it lost. If I had stuck to it I’️d have been right perhaps as often as seven out of ten times.”
Stock Exposure : Technical Analysis / Fundamental Analysis / Mental Analysis

Back to top Go down