Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MAS will be in the spotlight on Bursa

Go down

MAS will be in the spotlight on Bursa Empty MAS will be in the spotlight on Bursa

Post by Cals Mon 10 Mar 2014, 10:46

MAS will be in the spotlight on Bursa
Posted on 10 March 2014 - 05:36am

PETALING JAYA: Malaysian Airline System Bhd shares are likely to be in the spotlight on Bursa Malaysia today, the first day of trading on the stock exchange since news of a missing Boeing 777-200 aircraft broke on Saturday.

Today marks day three of the hunt for the aircraft bound for Beijing which left Kuala Lumpur International Airport at 12.41am on Saturday and disappeared off radar screens some 40 minutes later.

The stock, which hit a nine-year low earlier this month, closed unchanged at 25 sen last Friday.Some 11.1 million shares changed hands.

The news of the missing aircraft could also see interest in the other airline stocks, AirAsia Bhd and AirAsia X Bhd. AirAsia closed up 5% on Friday to RM1.18, while AirAsia X was down 0.6% to 80.5 sen.
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Male Join date : 2011-09-08
Comments : “My plan of trading was sound enough and won oftener that it lost. If I had stuck to it I’️d have been right perhaps as often as seven out of ten times.”
Stock Exposure : Technical Analysis / Fundamental Analysis / Mental Analysis

Back to top Go down