Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tune Ins plans foray into Thailand

Go down

Tune Ins plans foray into Thailand Empty Tune Ins plans foray into Thailand

Post by Cals Tue 11 Mar 2014, 08:10

[size=33]Tune Ins plans foray into Thailand[/size]
Posted on 11 March 2014 - 05:40am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=14]PETALING JAYA: Tune Ins Holdings Bhd intends to invest 49% stake in Osotspa Insurance Public Co Ltd (OSI), a non-life insurance company, to make a foray into Thailand.

In a filing with Bursa Malaysia yesterday, Tune Ins said the investment will place the group in good stead towards achieving its Asean objectives, and is aligned with the strategy detailed in its prospectus at the time of listing in 2013.

Tune Ins said together with the OSI team and shareholders, the group can build a meaningful presence in Thailand, as the country is a leading Asean economy and is regarded as one of the world's leading travel destinations.

OSI had applied to increase its foreign ownership limit to 49% and relax the mandatory minimum quota of Thai national directors from more than three quarters of all directors to more than one half of all directors, as Tune Ins is deemed as foreign investor in this deal.
[/size]
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Male Join date : 2011-09-08
Comments : “My plan of trading was sound enough and won oftener that it lost. If I had stuck to it I’️d have been right perhaps as often as seven out of ten times.”
Stock Exposure : Technical Analysis / Fundamental Analysis / Mental Analysis

Back to top Go down