Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MSC's subsidiary acquires 80 pct equity in SL Tin

Go down

MSC's subsidiary acquires 80 pct equity in SL Tin Empty MSC's subsidiary acquires 80 pct equity in SL Tin

Post by Cals Tue 11 Mar 2014, 22:49

MSC's subsidiary acquires 80 pct equity in SL Tin
Business & Markets 2014
Written by Bernama   
Tuesday, 11 March 2014 19:27

KUALA LUMPUR (March 11): Rahman Hydraulic Tin Sdn Bhd, a subsidiary of Malaysia Smelting Corporation Bhd (MSC), had today entered into a share sale agreement and shareholder's agreement, to acquire 80 per cent equity in SL Tin Sdn Bhd.

In a filing to Bursa, MSC said, with the acquisition, the company will own 40,000 ordinary share of RM1.00 each in SL Tin, with a purchase consideration of RM50,000.

It said that RM250,000 will be paid upon execution of the agreements, and the balance is payable upon completion.

The acquisition would not have any material impact on the share capital, the substantial share holding, gearings and earnings per share, plus net assets per share of the group, for financial year ending Dec 31, 2014.
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Male Join date : 2011-09-08
Comments : “My plan of trading was sound enough and won oftener that it lost. If I had stuck to it I’️d have been right perhaps as often as seven out of ten times.”
Stock Exposure : Technical Analysis / Fundamental Analysis / Mental Analysis

Back to top Go down