Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yap is back as Bright Packaging exec director

Go down

Yap is back as Bright Packaging exec director Empty Yap is back as Bright Packaging exec director

Post by Cals Wed 12 Mar 2014, 08:30

[size=33]Yap is back as Bright Packaging exec director[/size]
Posted on 12 March 2014 - 05:37am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=14]PETALING JAYA: Bright Packaging Industry Bhd has reappointed Yap Kok Eng executive director, after ousting him early last year in a hostile takeover led by Datuk Seri Syed Ali Alhabshee.

Yap, who was general manager of the company prior to his reappointment, joined the company in 1996 and has responsibilities in the areas of sales and marketing, quality system and operations of the company which is involved in tobacco packaging and recently diversified into liquor and confectionary packaging.

Yap was removed at the company's EGM in February 2013 along with the previous managing director Wong See Yaw and independent non-executive directors Wong Siew Yoong and Yeap Cheng Chuan.

The four were ousted by a requisition party of four shareholders led by Syed Ali who was redesignated last month to chairman from non-executive director previously.

Meanwhile, another executive director Ang Lay Chieng resigned yesterday, citing personal reasons.
[/size]
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Male Join date : 2011-09-08
Comments : “My plan of trading was sound enough and won oftener that it lost. If I had stuck to it I’️d have been right perhaps as often as seven out of ten times.”
Stock Exposure : Technical Analysis / Fundamental Analysis / Mental Analysis

Back to top Go down