Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Boustead Penang gets RM108 mln Murphy contract

Go down

Boustead Penang gets RM108 mln Murphy contract Empty Boustead Penang gets RM108 mln Murphy contract

Post by Cals Sat 15 Mar 2014, 00:49

Boustead Penang gets RM108 mln Murphy contract
Business & Markets 2014
Written by Bernama   
Friday, 14 March 2014 16:25

KUALA LUMPUR (Mar 14): Boustead Penang Shipyard Sdn Bhd has secured a RM108 million contract from Murphy Sarawak Oil Co Ltd for the fabrication of offshore Belum topsides.

The unit, under Boustead Heavy Industries (BHIC) Corporation Bhd, announced that the project was for the provision of engineering, procurement, construction and commissioning of offshore topsides for Block SK309 Belum Satellite-A Platform, in phase two of the Sarawak Gas Development project.

The contract is targeted for completion by June 2015.  

"The project is on track and we are most excited about this key milestone step. 

"We expect the demand for offshore solutions for the oil and gas sector to remain robust in the foreseeable future," it said in a statement.

The successful completion of the contract would further solidify BHIC's reputation in the area and enable it to tap more opportunities within the dynamic sector not only locally but abroad, it added.
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Male Join date : 2011-09-08
Comments : “My plan of trading was sound enough and won oftener that it lost. If I had stuck to it I’️d have been right perhaps as often as seven out of ten times.”
Stock Exposure : Technical Analysis / Fundamental Analysis / Mental Analysis

Back to top Go down