Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Board Tussle Extol shareholders seek removal of 3 directors

Go down

Board Tussle Extol shareholders seek removal of 3 directors Empty Board Tussle Extol shareholders seek removal of 3 directors

Post by Cals Thu 20 Mar 2014, 22:33

Board Tussle Extol shareholders seek removal of 3 directors
Business & Markets 2014
Written by Ho Wah Foon of theedgemalaysia.com
Thursday, 20 March 2014 19:42

KUALA LUMPUR (March 20): Extol MSC Bhd said it has received a notice from four shareholders, holding no less than 10% of the paid up capital of the company, requisitioning for an EGM to remove three directors and appoint three new ones to the board.

The company informed the stock exchange that the notice and requisition was received yesterday from Manjung Untung Sdn Bhd, Crystal Privilege Sdn Bhd, Datuk Lai Wen Shian and Datuk Lai Wen Horng.

The four are seeking the removal of directors Datuk Ahmad bin Ismail, Mohd Badarudin bin Masodi, Mohd Faidzal bin Ahmad Mahidin from the board.

They are seeking the appointment of Datuk Lai Wen Shian, Wong Ngai Peow and Low Kim Leng to be directors to the board.

Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Male Join date : 2011-09-08
Comments : “My plan of trading was sound enough and won oftener that it lost. If I had stuck to it I’️d have been right perhaps as often as seven out of ten times.”
Stock Exposure : Technical Analysis / Fundamental Analysis / Mental Analysis

Back to top Go down