Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Petronas awards small risk field service job to EQ Petroleum, Uzma

Go down

Petronas awards small risk field service job to EQ Petroleum, Uzma Empty Petronas awards small risk field service job to EQ Petroleum, Uzma

Post by Cals Mon 07 Apr 2014, 01:35

Published: Friday April 4, 2014 MYT 4:29:00 PM 
Updated: Friday April 4, 2014 MYT 4:33:06 PM

[size=40]Petronas awards small risk field service job to EQ Petroleum, Uzma[/size]
KUALA LUMPUR: Petroliam Nasional Bhd (Petronas) has awarded a small field risk service contract to EQ Petroleum Developments Malaysia Sdn Bhd (EnQuest) andUzma Energy Venture (Sarawak) Sdn Bhd to develop the Tanjong Baram field, about 6km off Sarawak.
It said on Friday under the terms of the contract, Petronas is the project owner while EnQuest and Uzma are the contractors.
"The first hydrocarbon from the Tanjong Baram field is expected to be within 11 months from now," said Petronas vice president of Petroleum Management Adif Zulkifli Adif.
Petronas said the contract was signed on March 27 in Kuala Lumpur. Among those present were Adif, EnQuest’s head of international Faysal Hamza and Uzma by its CEO Datuk Kamarul Redzuan Mohamed.

According to Petronas, it has so far awarded four RSCs. They are the Berantai field to Petrofac and Sapura Kencana Petroleum Bhd in January 2011; the Balai-Bentara cluster off Sarawak to a consortium comprising Roc OilDialog Group Bhd and Petronas Carigali Sdn Bhd in August 2011, the Kapal, Banang and Meranti cluster toCoastal Energy KBM Sdn Bhd in June 2012 and the Tembikai-Chenang cluster toVESTIGO Petroleum Sdn Bhd in October 2013.
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Male Join date : 2011-09-08
Comments : “My plan of trading was sound enough and won oftener that it lost. If I had stuck to it I’️d have been right perhaps as often as seven out of ten times.”
Stock Exposure : Technical Analysis / Fundamental Analysis / Mental Analysis

Back to top Go down