Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mudajaya has best chance of securing Kidex job, says CIMB Research

Go down

Mudajaya has best chance of securing Kidex job, says CIMB Research Empty Mudajaya has best chance of securing Kidex job, says CIMB Research

Post by Cals Mon 07 Apr 2014, 16:45

Mudajaya has best chance of securing Kidex job, says CIMB Research
Business & Markets 2014
Written by theedgemalaysia.com   
Monday, 07 April 2014 09:33

KUALA LUMPUR (April 7): CIMB Research has maintained its Add rating on Mudajaya Group Bhd at RM2.69 with an unchanged target price of RM3.19 and said there were no major surprises in the Edge Weekly article about Kinrara- Damansara Expressway (Kidex).

The Edge weekly in its latest edition had reported that Mudajaya was one of two listed frontrunners, which was within the research house said was within its expectation.

In a note Monday, CIMB Research analyst Sharizan Rosely said he continued to believe that MUdajaya has the best chance of securing the project, given its strong domestic highway track record, especially for elevated structures.

He said this project would more than double its current order book.

“The decision on Kidex could be made in 2H. This project and the group's power plant theme are potential catalysts in 2014.

“We maintain our Add rating and target price, still pegged to a 40% discount to RNAV discount,” he said.
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Male Join date : 2011-09-08
Comments : “My plan of trading was sound enough and won oftener that it lost. If I had stuck to it I’️d have been right perhaps as often as seven out of ten times.”
Stock Exposure : Technical Analysis / Fundamental Analysis / Mental Analysis

Back to top Go down